- Six months customer service or contact center experience preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and provide documentation.
- Security Clearance required. Position contingent on ability to obtain low risk security clearance.
- Non-United States citizens must have resided in the U.S. for three (3) accumulative years of the past five (5) preceding the submittal of security clearance forms.
- Must be able to read and speak English clearly and professionally.
- Fluency in one of the following languages required: Spanish (Northern American), Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Arabic, Korean, Vietnamese, Russian or Tagalog.
- Bilingual agents will receive a pay differential and will be required to pass a language skills assessment test in both languages.
- Ability to effectively work within established contractual service levels required.
- Must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work as a team member is required.
- Must be able to type at least 30 words per minute (WPM).
The work is typically performed in an office environment; which requires proper safety and security precautions. To ensure our contact center production area is at minimal risk for unauthorized disclosure (that is, the release or divulgence of information by an entity to persons or organizations outside of that entity) of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or Title 13 data; the work environment operates under a Secure Floor Policy. The Secure Floor Policy limits or restricts personal belongings, electronic devices, or paper that can be brought into production areas.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.